How can organizations adopt VMove and get certified as move-friendly?
(The certification would help personnel’s health and morale as well as convey a positive image of your organization).
1. Download logo/flyer on behalf of the organization, and post copies of the logo/flyer to foster more physical activity in your premises. If you
have a TV monitor in a waiting area, you can also download the video for
the waiting area. Your organization will be acknowledged on the
website (you will also get points as an individual for your leadership).
2. Post logos in key locations in premise, and if possible play the video for
3. Disseminate and share VMove platforms (website/YouTube channel),
including links for the activity break timers to personnel.
4. Find creative ways to promote, support and enale your personnel to
VMove frequently. You can also communicate with VMove, if you need
support in adapting VMove for your needs.
5. Send photos/videos showing adoption of VMove by a large group or in
multiple locations with use of hand signal and logo to
(preferably also permit VMove to use a
paragraph describing your organization's VMove adoption, and any
promotional materials developed to share on VMove platforms to help
6. Fill the "Move-friendly Organization" certification form (honor system)
and respond to the email from VMove that will request photo/video(s) as
above. After receiving this, if you have completed all criteria, your
organization will be certified within two weeks.
Note: If no organizations are displayed here, then please check again when the system is restored.